Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Snapshots







Hmm...it's been a whole week since I blogged. I've been busy, busy, busy, but I was recently looking through some of my favorite pictures from last spring, and I thought I would share a few. This is my favorite time of year!

Every picture has a story, and here are the stories for these pictures:
1. This is from May Day 2008 which was also my roommate's birthday. We celebrated by buying beautiful bouquets of flowers from Pike's and drinking tea and eating crumpets at the crumpet shop. Such a fun memory.

2. Funny story, I actually did not take this picture! Before Hall Ball last year, my friends and I were taking pictures at a nearby park. Without realizing it, I left my camera there. When I realized my camera was missing, I thought it was in the car or in my room, and when I couldn't find it, I wasn't that concerned. My friends and I went back to the park, though, just to watch the sunset, and I decided to look around real quick for camera. Sure enough, there it was, sitting on a bench. Some kind stranger had picked it up and left it there, and he or she also left me this picture.

3. This is from a beautiful rhododendron garden close to my house. My friend Brook and I went there one afternoon during spring break a year ago, and it was gorgeous. I love the look of this bridge.

Now, if only the rain would stop, I could get out and take more beautiful pictures! :)

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos and very interesting stories to go with them, especially the tale of the lost camera. Why do we have to wait so long between blog installments? Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures :) thanks for sharing!!! it's beautiful how God's glory shows up in our lives so strongly when we don't plan for it ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny story--you are at the crumpet shop now, a whole year later. Dejavu! And I'm glad the sunshine came out FINALLY..

    ReplyDelete

This Is Where The People Who Read My Blog Live...

ip-location