Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Waves of Grace


Isn't that beautiful? I love water. It is so relaxing to me. Everything seems more peaceful and under control if I can just sit and look at water for a while...watch the tide come in and out at the beach...wow, makes me want to go to the Oregon Coast.

This is probably a good thing for me to be reflecting on now. It's coming down to the last month of the quarter, and it's gonna be a busy one. I don't know when I will have time to get everything done (and obviously blogging hasn't been top priority lately), but you know what? It always gets done.

Recently I've been learning that God is truly so good to me, and He always gives me the grace to get through it all. Just this weekend, I got to have such a fun time at the Ball and then go be in a HOUSE (a real house) for a home cooked meal on Sunday (with a family - the mom is in Gospel Choir with me - and on Mother's Day, at that!) What a blessing. I know I have a lot on my plate, but I also know that I'm not facing this last month alone.

And, hey, if I get really stressed, I can just head for the water.

3 comments:

  1. I agree; the slow and gentle lolling of the waves, whether on a lake or at the beach, is incredibly restful and relaxing. Oregon Coast -- my fave place.

    Looking forward to a relaxing Saturday with you on Saturday.

    And waves of grace are certainly better than graves of waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, neat blog Sarah! This is a good picture, and interesting reflection. Small blessings really are so special.

    Hope you're not stressing too much; just remember this summer, you+Noah+Me+Other good folks+Sunny Day+Beach/Water will = a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach, you have no IDEA how excited I am to hang out with you/Noah/whoever (and at a time when we won't have homework!!) this summer. It will be so great! :)

    ReplyDelete

This Is Where The People Who Read My Blog Live...

ip-location