Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Soak Up The Sun




It's official. Exactly 50% of the Baggs clan are bloggers now. I've caved. I'm sitting here at work on a gorgeous sunny day, and I figured it is finally time that I begin to spread my musings/art/photographs and who-knows-what-else on this glorious invention called the World Wide Web.

Spring has definitely arrived in good ol' Seattle, Washington, and I couldn't be happier about it. The sun is out, birds are chirping, lawnmowers are buzzing. The trees have bloomed, and the air smells sweet. I can't tell you how happy I am that it is no longer winter time. (However, my motivation to do my homework is lacking...)

The picture above is from a trip to the top of Queen Anne to watch the sunrise one glorious Saturday morning last quarter. Isn't creation amazing?

2 comments:

  1. One glorious Saturday morning with your ROOMMATE! :) Oh I love that you have a blog! I'm going to be commenting on it ALL the time. I hope you don't get bored of me. :) Great first post! I can tell this will be a great blog to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! Bloggers unite to make this world a better (informed) place. Glad you "caved". It's a fun thing to do. Now it's time to build out some sidebar links and add some blog counters and . . . . Oh, don't get me started!

    ReplyDelete

This Is Where The People Who Read My Blog Live...

ip-location