Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cam-Cam-Camera!


So, when you're on a spending streak, why not spend more? This was my philosophy this weekend. I figured I'm getting paid next Thursday, so I might as well go ahead and spent my whole paycheck (and more) ahead of time. ;) Actually, I just finally got around to buying some things I've wanted for a very long time. Yesterday was my new bike (see post below), and today I brought home my very own Nikon D3000 Digital SLR (with additional lens and bag to boot)!

This has been my dream for a long time - to have a digital SLR and learn to enhance my photography skills. Ironically, while I've been trying to sell photos on my etsy site, the only ones that have ever sold were taken on my little point-and-shoot. I won't let this deter me from learning to use my new camera, though!

Watch out, blog! Killer pictures to come.

[P.S. The above photo was taken with my new camera, as is. No photoshopping or editing occurred.]

3 comments:

  1. SARAH LOUISE YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS!!! Nor the bike purchase! My goodness girl! Congratulations. :) I know you've wanted this for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. this means you are going to be posting lots of pictures on facebook all the time next year right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, i know, i wanted to tell you on the phone but didn't have time! hahaha....posting pictures....i hope so! i should have more time than last year anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

This Is Where The People Who Read My Blog Live...

ip-location