Friday, December 11, 2009

christmas comes this time each year


Wintertime is here! I'm home for Christmas break now, and I'm oh so glad that it's this time of year. Finals, etc, went pretty smoothly, but I'm definitely ready for a break and some time to rest, reflect, and rejuvenate.

Here have been the highlights of the last few weeks:
- Christmas parties! All 6 of them: 2W Christmas, PA party, staff party, uscholar party, work party (and to any who are interested, NO, i did not win the gift card this year...not even with using my teeth!), and our faith&science final/christmas party. I love Christmas!
- Dr Stiling directing our uscholar class in singing Christmas carols. As Tyson said, we sound GOOD. :) Oh, and did I mention that we also had a violin, trumpet, saxophone, and kazoo?
- Painting my fingernails dark for the first time, thanks to my neighbor.
- Lamebook.
- Writing 4 papers and remaining really happy about life the entire time (there's a Christmas miracle for ya)
- Discovering Bustle
- Re-watching Amelie. It never gets old.
- Getting to have adventures with my friends before leaving Seattle
- Having good conversations with good people, even at unexpected times

I'm so blessed to have so many things to be thankful for, even in the midst of the most stressful time of the quarter! God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is Where The People Who Read My Blog Live...

ip-location