Monday, September 28, 2009

Autumn Has Arrived.


So, it is September 28th, and this morning the sun rose on a whole new school year. And as I sit here in my little dorm room and it is already noon, I still haven't gone to class, but I'm listening to Norah Jones and relaxing and soaking in my last few hours before homework, tests, papers, and general craziness takes over my life.

I'm a Peer Advisor now, in charge of a whole floor of girls. They are so great, and I'm really excited for this year. It's going to be such an experience! I have already been pushed out of my box, I've done uncomfortable and embarrassing things, I've led 3 floor meetings, and I've been up until 1 AM or later doing rounds.

So, welcome, new year. You will be full of challenges and joys, I'm sure. Hopefully you'll also be filled with fun and friends and family and all those other good things that start with 'f' (floor hockey?). And maybe, just maybe, there will be a little sleep tossed in there as well.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Blog! I hope you can come see my show! How is it leading a WHOLE floor? Hope to see more on your blog soon!


    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have your own blog account?? you are growing up! my goodness. leading a whole floor is good. when is your play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. New school year!!! Crazy.. I'm still not so sure how I feel about everything. SO excited, but at the same time so sad about what's been left behind. :( Can't wait for Friday breakfast. :) Also, we'll catch a sunrise sometime ok! Besides when I'm walking to class in the mornings...

    ReplyDelete

This Is Where The People Who Read My Blog Live...

ip-location